Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, January 14, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1/14/13)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


*Well, posting two Mondays in a row is good news and shows that I'm working on that New Year's resolution of posting my reading each Monday...


Books I Read this Past Week...

Too Bright to Hear, Too Loud to See by Juliann Garey

*5 out of 5 Stars (See my book review on this blog)









 

Extreme Babymouse by Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm

(5 out of 5 Stars)

Zita the Spacegirl by Ben Hatke

(4 Stars of out 5 Stars)











Books I Will Read This Coming Week...


The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling

*Reading this for my BBC (Boy's Book Club)
*On page 100









Me Before You by JoJo Moyes

*Reading this for our #ABCT (Adult Book Club on Twitter)
*On page 168









Navigating Early by Clare Vanderpool

*Loved her first book Moon Over Manifest
*On page 79

No comments:

Post a Comment