Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, July 29, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading (7/29/13)...



**I am enjoying my weekly summer reading.  I'm trying to always have an adult book, a middle-grade book, and a professional book going at the same time!  

Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


Books I Read this Past Week...



Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library
by Chris Grabenstein

*5 Stars out of 5 Stars!

*At this point, I'm thinking this will be my first read aloud of 2013-2014. 






Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...



Middle School:  How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill by James Patterson

*My summer school class is so enjoying this story.

*We can't wait to wrap it up this Thursday. 






Note and Notice
by Kylene Beers & Robert E. Probst

*My current professional book.  

*I'm excited to start the sign-post lessons this fall.  







One Last Thing Before I Go by Jonathan Tropper

*My current adult book.  

*It gets better and better with every chapter.  






The True Blue Scouts of Sugar Man Swamp by Kathi Appett

*I have been looking forward to reading this book for quite some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment