Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, August 2, 2013

Friend Friday #2...

 Hi!  I'm Emily and I'm reading a book called Cardboard and it is written by Doug Tennapel. 

I think this book is good because of the magical cardboard and all the adventures it goes on.  

My favorite part in the story is when they make one of the cardboard characters because it looks fun to do. 

The character that I liked best was the first cardboard they made (I forgot the name) because it's special and unique. 

I think the author wrote this book because he thought it would be cool to have magical cardboard characters and bring them to life! 

I would recommend this book to my friends because it's funny and cool at the same time. 

Reading to me is alright because sometimes it can be hard and sometimes it is easy and fun. 


*Emily is a soon-to-be fifth grader.  She is in my summer school class. Emily said this book has become one of her new favorites.  Thanks for sharing Emily! 



No comments:

Post a Comment