Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, September 23, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9/23/13)...

















*Another week, more great books, and time to record it all! 

Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


Books I Read this Past Week...

Jumping Off Swings by Jo Knowles
*4 Stars out of 5 Stars!


Fortunately the Milk by Neil Gaiman

*4 Stars out of 5 Stars!   



 

Einstein The Class Hamster by Janet Tashjian

*4 Stars out of 5 Stars! 








Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...


 The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman

*This is the book I'm reading for my BBC (Boy's Book Club).










  
The Girl You Left Behind by JoJo Moyes

*My adult book that I'm reading just for myself.   








Treasure Hunters by James Patterson

*My middle-grade novel that I'm reading. 



No comments:

Post a Comment