Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Sunday, September 8, 2013

My (#heartprint) Books...

Heart Print Books

*It has been so enjoyable (and heart warming) to following my Twitter friends and see what they have been posting as their #heartprint books.

*It got me thinking about all the books that I have read and the ones that have left a #heartprint on my soul.  

*Here are some of the books that will forever be in my heart...


Heart Print Books - Middle Grade Books


Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech







Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson











Larger Than Life Lara by Dandi Daley Mackall









Counting by 7's by Holly Goldberg Sloan







Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH by Robert C O'Brien











Heart Print Books - Adult Books


The Crying Tree by Naseem Rakha


The Fault in our Stars by John Green


A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving


The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski


I Know this Much Is True by Wally Lamb




No comments:

Post a Comment