Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wonder Wednesday #8...

 Wonder Wednesday - Wonderful Websites to Use with Kids

 *As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have had a wonderful start to my 23rd year of teaching.

*One of the wonders has been several websites that I have introduced and used with my students.

*I thought I would use this wonder Wednesday to share them with you.  

*Be sure to check them out by clicking on the "TITLE" links listed below...



Biblionasium

*A great site for kids to keep track of the books they read.  My students love logging in each day to update their shelves.

 



 Socrative 

*An excellent online resource to quiz kids and get immediate results.  Students also love taking quizzes this way.  
 


 TodaysMeet

*A super fun way for students to record their thoughts, questions and comments for all users to see.  They love it!  




Wonderopolis

*My first year using this site and it truly is a WONDER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment