Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 18, 2013

Friend Friday #13...

Hi!  I’m Abhay and I’m reading the book called Einstein The Class Hamster written by Janet and Jake Tashjian.  

I think this book is awesome because it is about a class hamster.   

My favorite part of the story is in the middle parts because Einstein tells facts about different things called "Tasty Tid-bits".   

The character that I liked best is Einstein because he is a hamster and very smart.  



I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to show people how smart hamsters are smart.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is awesome and a fun book to read.
Reading to me is awesome because I read a lot.  


*Abhay is a wonderful fourth grader in my class.  
*This book is making the rounds in the room and being enjoyed by many readers.
*We now want to check out more books by Janet and Jake Tashjian.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment