Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, October 14, 2013

Music Monday #6 - The Rainbow Connection

"The Rainbow Connection" by the Muppets

*I went old school today and brought my students an oldie, but a goodie!

*It was so fun to bring the writers a song from my childhood.

*Surprising me was the fact many of my students knew it which made it even better.

*We watched this video as a class, then listened to the song twice while we wrote.

*The rewards of bringing music, writing, and our souls together is quite magical.  


Music Monday Selections 2013-2014 (so far)...

Week Number One:  What I Am by Will.i.am
Week Number Two:  Proud by Heather Small
Week Number Three:  Roar by Katy Perry
Week Number Four:  Dreamer by Chris Brown 
Week Number Five:  What Does the Fox Say? by Ylvis

No comments:

Post a Comment