Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, November 1, 2013

Friend Friday #15...

Hi!  I’m Joey and I’m reading the book called Babymouse Burning Rubber written by Jennifer Holm & Matthew Holm.

I think this book is good because it has cars in it and I like cars. 

My favorite part of the story is when she tries to take her brother's wheels because it was funny.  

The character that I liked best is Babymouse because she is funny.




I think the author wrote this book because she wants you to enjoy it. 

I would recommend this book to my friends because it's a funny book and I know the kids in my class like the Babymouse books.  

Reading to me is fun because I can focus on the book I'm reading.  


*Joey is a 4th grader in my class.
*He is a great reader and usually reads longer material than this, but it is fun for him to grab a book in this series and read it in a short amount of time.
*The readers in my class are trying to get through all of the Babymouse books.

No comments:

Post a Comment