Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Trailer Thursday #18...


 
 Enemy Pie by Derek Munson

*This is one of my favorite picture books.
*I usual share it right at the beginning of the school year.
*For various reasons I didn't get to it until this week.
*As always, it was a HUGE hit with my students.  



 
 

  
The Ant Bully by John Nickle

*This was another picture book I shared with my class.
*I always know if they are enjoying a story when they are completely quiet.  They were!
*I never saw the movie to go with the book, but looks interesting.  




 
Pickle by Kim Baker

*This is a chapter book that has been making the rounds in my room.
*I know you can find Kim Baker on Twitter.
*The story is engaging, funny, and quite the page turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment