Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, December 6, 2013

Friend Friday #20...

Hi!  I’m Irene and I’m reading the book called The Odd Squad:  Bully Bait  written by Michael Fry.

I think this book is funny because of the fat guy and how his pants always fall down.  

My favorite part of the story is when the odd squad turns crazy because it was really funny. 





The character that I liked best is main character because he always gets zombie butt.

I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to entertain us. 

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is really funny.  

Reading to me is everything because it is my favorite thing to do. 


*Irene is a 4th grader in my class.
*She is my most avid reader in my class.
*Irene will read anything that I put in front of her and also has no problem finding her own books.
*I so enjoy watching how much reading she can get in during a school day!


No comments:

Post a Comment