Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, December 13, 2013

Friend Friday #21...

Hi!  I’m Ryan and I’m reading the book called Bone #8 written bJeff Smith.

I think this book is cool because there are lots of fights.  

My favorite part of the story is when they look for Cold because it is very very cool.  

The character that I liked best is Thorn because she can fight like a pro.  




I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to have kids read fantasy stories.   

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a really great book.    

Reading to me is fun because it takes you to another world.  


*Ryan is a fourth grade boy in my class this year.
*He LOVES to read!
*Every morning he comes in and asks to go to the library to get new books.
*I have seen such growth in his reading just in the first few months of school.  



No comments:

Post a Comment