Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, January 10, 2014

Friend Friday #25...

Hi!  I’m Salma and I’m reading the book called The Valiant Quest for the Misfit Menagerie written bJacqueline Resnick.  

I think this book is amazing because we read the first book together as a class.  

My favorite part of the story is then Bertie tells the sheriff that Smalls can kill because he doesn't want him to hit Smalls.  

The character that I liked best is Alfie and Chrysanthemum because they are both funny.



I think the author wrote this book because she wants to entertain us.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is wonderful.  

Reading to me is awesome because I love reading!  


*Salma is a delight to work with.
*She is so enthusiastic about reading and books.  
*It is my pleasure to share as many books as I can with her because I know she will gobble them up and enjoy them as much as I do.  
*Salma told me she is enjoying this sequel even more than listening to the first book which I read to the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment