Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wonder Wednesday #24...

Wonder Wednesday - A New Beginning

*I love the WONDER of a new year.
*I love the WONDER of fresh starts and new beginnings.
*I love the WONDER of setting goals for myself in all areas of life, but especially my reading life!


*As Donalyn Miller would call it, I definitely have some reading "gaps" in my life.
*Looking toward 2014, it is my dream and hope to fill in those reading holes.


2014 Middle-Grade Book Goals...












-To read at least one new historical fiction book
-To read at least one new science fiction/fantasy book
-To read at least one new non-fiction book
-To read at least one new poetry book
-To read at least one new biography/autobiography book
-To read at least five new graphic novels
-To read at least one new series

**Of course I will continue to read as many books as I can in my favorite genre of fiction/realistic fiction/modern fiction.


2014 Adult Book Goals...











-To read at least one new historical fiction book
-To read at least one new science fiction/fantasy book
-To read at least one new non-fiction book (This will be a hard one for me.)
-To read at least one new biography/autobiography book
-To read at least one new series

**Because I love adult fiction so much, it goes without saying (but I guess I am) that I will continue to read as much of this genre as I can during the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment