Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, February 28, 2014

Friend Friday #32...

Hi!  I’m Salma and I'm reading the book called The Quirks:  Welcome to Normal and written by Erin Soderberg. 

I think this book is wonderful because they have to try and hide their magic.  

My favorite part of the story is when they go to the Town Square for the contest because they run out of gum and Penelope saves the day.  

The character that I liked best is Finn because he makes the story so interesting. 


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to entertain us with a great story.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is awesome and I know they would love it.  

Reading to me is fun because I really love to read!  


*This post is in honor of our author visit today with Erin Soderberg.
*We read this book as part of my "Breakfast with Books" book club.
*We were suppose to meet with her last Friday, but of course "mother nature" interfeared.  
*Salma is an avid reader in my class and loves to read the book club book selections.
*Thanks for posting today Salma!  This title was a hit in our classroom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment