Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, February 3, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2/3/14)...



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/




Books I Read this Past Week…

*During the month of January, I found myself in a bit of a reading slump.
*Last Tuesday, I hit the book store and found quite a few new middle-grade novels.
*I'm excited and looking forward to reading them all!  



Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...


The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer

*I have put this novel on hold for now!  









The Book Thief
 by Markus Zusak

*This is my BBC current selection (Boy's Book Club)









The Saturday Boy
 by David Fleming

*I'm going to abandon this book.  It just wasn't cutting it for me!  









 The Genius Files:  From Texas with Love
by Dan Gutman

*I was so excited this book came out this last week.  I so enjoy this series. 









The Rain Dragon Rescue by Suzanne Selfors

*Another series that my students enjoy and I will read it first. 









Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxleee

*I have heard so much about this book via Twitter so was excited to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment