Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wonder Wednesday #30...

 Wonder Wednesday - Books about Friendship

*This is one of my favorite weeks during the school year.

*I think Valentine's Day is a wonder holiday for children.

*The traditional Valentines and decorated boxes live on in my classroom.

*We even have a contest and all.  The students love it!  



*It is great to see the boundaries of friendship stripped away for a day and everyone enjoying each other and the relationships we have created during the year.  

*In honor of the wonder Valentine's Day 2014, I choose ten of my favorite picture books that celebrate friendship…


Big Al by Andrew Clements


Boy + Bot by Amy Dyckman


Enemy Pie by Derek Munson


The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein


Lost and Found by Oliver Jeffers


My Friend Rabbit by Eric Rohmann


The Recess Queen by Alexis O'Neill


Scaredy Squirrel Makes a Friend by Melanie Watt


The Story of Fish & Snail by Deborah Freedman


Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Patridge by Mem Mox

No comments:

Post a Comment