Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, March 31, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (3/31/14)...



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


**Today is the first day of spring break.  I'm hoping to finish all three of these books while I'm home on break!

Books I Read this Past Week…

Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...



Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk by Ben Fountain

*Our BBC (Boy's Book Club) selection.

*My adult novel








The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

*My young-adult novel which I'm just loving! 










By the Grace of Todd by Louise Galveston

*My middle-grade novel which is my current selection for "Breakfast with Books." 


No comments:

Post a Comment