Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, March 31, 2014

Music Monday (Spring Break Edition)...

 "The Walker" by Fitz and the Tantrums
*This is one of my new favorite songs.  
*I wanted to use it with my students for Music Monday, but there is one part of the video I can't use.
*The music, the words, and the beat just make me happy.
*I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do.
*Happy Spring Break!   


"Applause" by Lady Gaga
*This song is dedicated to my two awesome teenagers.
*Again, I wouldn't use this with my class, but since this is spring break Monday; why not!
*My son and I took my daughter/sister back to UNL after her week at home for spring break.
*The drive is about 5-6 hours and we had lots of time to listen to music.
*Each time this song came on the radio, we cranked it up and all sang and danced along.
*I have two of the greatest kids and cherish these "fun" moments with them.  


"Happy" by Pharrell Williams 
*I posted this song several Mondays ago.
*Spring break is a very happy week so I thought I would re-post it today.
*Even though we are not traveling this week, I'm very happy to have some time off to relax and read.


Music Monday Selections 2013-2014 (so far)...
Week Number One:  What I Am by Will.i.am
Week Number Two:  Proud by Heather Small
Week Number Three:  Roar by Katy Perry
Week Number Four:  Dreamer by Chris Brown 
Week Number Five:  What Does the Fox Say? by Ylvis 
Week Number Six:  The Rainbow Connection by The Muppets 
Week Number Seven:  Good Time by Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen 
Week Number Eight:  Thriller by Michael Jackson 
Week Number Nine:  Hall of Fame by The Script and Will.i.am 
Week Number Ten:  Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka & Glee 
Week Number Eleven:  One Day by Matisyahu
Week Number Twelve:  Count on Me by Bruno Mars
Week Number Thirteen:  Louder by Charice 
Week Number Fourteen:  Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid
Week Number Fifteen:  Do They Know It's Christmas by the cast of Glee
Week Number Sixteen:  What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
Week Number Seventeen:  Shooting Star by Owl City  
Week Number Eighteen:  Happy by Pharrell Williams
Week Number Nineteen:  Everything Will Change by Gavin DeGraw
Week Number Twenty:  The World's Greatest by R. Kelly
Week Number Twenty-One:  The Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson
Week Number Twenty-Two:  Home by Phillip Phillips
Week Number Twenty-Three:  Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) by Sharkira
Week Number Twenty- Four:  Surfin' USA by The Beach Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment