Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Trailer Thursday #36...


Prince Puggly of Spud and the Kingdom of Spiff by Robert Paul Weston
*A new book that I bought recently that I know my readers will enjoy!  


By the Grace of Todd by Louise Galveston
*Another book I previewed at the book store and loved right off the bat.
*I'm thinking of picking this title for my next "Breakfast with Books."  


This Is Not a Good Idea by Mo Willems
*One of the final four books in my Picture Book March Madness voting!  


Otis by Loren Long
*Another picture book that is in the final four (on the other side of the bracket)



Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk by Ben Fountain
*This is the book I'm currently reading for my BBC (Boy's Book Club).

No comments:

Post a Comment