Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Trailer Thursday #38...

The Giver by Lois Lowry (Middle-Grade Novel)
*I remember reading this book to my classes years ago.
*This was and will remain one of my favorite middle-grade novels.
*I'm very excited for the movie to come out this summer.
*I hope it is as strong a movie as it was a book.


The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer (Adult Novel)
*I started this novel many months ago, but then put it aside for some other reading.
*I'm back to the book this week and excited to get absorbed in it.  


Press Here by Herve Tullet (Picture Book)
*This is one of my favorite picture books.
*We have bought it as a gift for several friends.
*One of my students read it to the class this year and the group loved it. 


The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness (Young Adult Book)
*I just finished book #1 in this series.
*Looking forward to starting the second book very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment