Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, July 4, 2014

Friend Friday #49...

Hi!  I’m Ilhan and I'm reading the book called The Genius Files:  Mission Unstoppable by Dan Gutman

I think this book is a cool book because it's fun to read and starts really good.

My favorite part of the story is when they jump off the cliff because Coke pushes Pepsi off the cliff and I thought that was funny.

The character that I liked best is Coke because he's is more fun than Pepsi.  


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to entertain both kids and adults with a story that has a lot of adventure and mystery in it.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a fun read and a good fit for kids my age.  

Reading to me is better now because I understand the stories better this year.  


*Ilhan was in my fourth grade class this past year.
*She was one of my most enthusiastic readers and always wanted to read the new books I brought into the classroom.
*Everyday when she left for home, she would always have a book in hand ready to read for the evening.
*She joined all of my book clubs and made such growth this year.  
*When the year ended she was just starting book #2 in this series.  I hope she reads all of them over the summer.  





No comments:

Post a Comment