Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, July 11, 2014

Friend Friday #50...

Hi!  I’m Ryan and I'm reading the book called Bone: The DragonSlayer written by Jeff Smith.


I think this book is cool because this one guy tries to kill a dragon.  

My favorite part of the story is when they fight the rat creatures because it was such a cool part of the story.  

The character that I liked best is Fone Bone because he is a nice soul.  





I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to entertain the reader with an interesting graphic novel.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is full of adventure.  

Reading to me is fun because you can go on a journey.  


*Ryan was in my class this past school year.
*He was probably one of my most reluctant readers at the beginning of the year.
*Everything I put in front of him to try, he didn't enjoy.
*Toward the middle of the year he started to find graphic novel series that he really enjoyed.
*The Bone series was one of his favorites of the year.  
*It was great to see the transition he made during our 4th grade year together.  




No comments:

Post a Comment