Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Treat Tuesday #52...

Treat Tuesday:  Lazy Cookie Cake Cookies

*I love cookies!

*I love cake!

*Put them together and you have the most tasty treat ever!!!






Ingredients...
  1. *1 box yellow or white cake mix
    * 2 eggs beaten 
    *5 T melted butter
    *2 C mini chocolate chips
Directions...
-Mix together
-Refrain from eating it raw
-Put in a greased 9×13 pan
-Bake at 350 for 20 minutes



Treat Tuesday:  Adult Novel

The Secret Hum of a Daisy by Tracy Holczer

*Even though this is a novel for young readers, I think all adults need to read it as well.  So powerful...

Treat Tuesday:  Middle-Grade Novel

The Secret Hum of a Daisy by Tracy Holczer

*My most recent read and I can't stop thinking about it.








Treat Tuesday:  Television Show/Series

"Dexter" on Showtime

*One of my all-time favorite series.




Treat Tuesday:  Movie

"The Green Mile"

*I remember being blown-away by this movie the first time I saw it.

*Absolutely incredible!!!



Treat Tuesday:  Music

"Classic" by MKTO

*I can't get enough of this song.

*Just plain summer fun!!!  







Treat Tuesday:  Photograph

"Beach Library"

*Ok, how cool is this picture!!!

*This would certainly be a beach that I would like to visit and spend time.

No comments:

Post a Comment