Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wonder Wednesday #50...

Wonder Wednesday - The Love of Reading (Part Six)

*This is the sixth of an on-going series I'm going to post each Wednesday.

*I love posting on Wednesdays because it is all about the WONDERS of books, reading, and all that comes with it. 

*Toward the end of the school year, I had my students respond to some questions I had about their reading lives.  



*Each student filled out a reading survey with six questions to answer.

*I will post their thoughts here on Wednesdays throughout the summer.

*One of my most favorite things to do as an educator is to get feedback from my students.

*Here is a look at a couple of my students' responses from the survey I gave...


STUDENT #11 - Kori

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was not very fun
because I thought it was boring.  


Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is fun
because I like to read.  


This year I learned that as a reader I can read lots of books
because I enjoy reading.  


To me reading is fun
because it is ver relaxing.  


As a reader I'm most proud how many books I have read this year
because I read lots of books.  


The best thing about reading is it is really relaxing
because you just sit down, read, and go from there.  



STUDENT #12 - Moustapha

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was ok
because I liked to read.


Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is awesome
because I read more books than ever.  


This year I learned that as a reader I can read long books
because I read Percy Jackson.  


To me reading is great
because your mind can relax.  


As a reader I'm most proud of reading challenging books
because 
I read them all the time.

The best thing about reading is words
because without them there would be no story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment