Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, September 15, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9/15/14)...



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


**I can tell the school year has started (and we had a country hoedown for 100 people at our house) and I'm just not having as much time to read.  


Books I Read this Past Week…


Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars!







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week


Natchez Burning by Greg Iles

*My adult-novel novel









A Sudden Light by Garth Stein

*Another adult read.  The book comes out in September.

*Author of The Art of Racing in the Rain








Emperor Pickletine Rides the Bus by Tom Angleberger

*My second middle-grade novel

No comments:

Post a Comment