Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, September 15, 2014

Music Monday #2...



"Proud" by Heather Small

*Today brought our second selection for Music Monday.  

*This is one of my most favorite songs both for my students and myself.

*I have used it for years and to me it just gets better and better.  

*Today we watched the video and had a quick discussion about the content of the "story."

*My writers then spent about 5 minutes recording their thoughts in their writer's notebooks.

*While writing we wrote and listened to the song again (without the video showing).

*At the end we had a few of the writers share what they had written.  


Music Monday Selections for 2014-2015…

Week #1 = What I Am by will.i.am and Sesame Street Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment