Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Trailer Thursday #59...


The Fabled Fourth Graders of Aesop Elementary School
 by Candice Fleming (Middle-Grade Novel)

*I'm picking just ONE trailer this week to preview.

*I wish I could have found a review and/or book trailer, but didn't have any luck.

*On Friday, I'm announcing this book as our first "Breakfast with Books" book club selection.

*This book club is one of my most favorite things I do as a teacher.

*I'm also hoping to be able to Skype with the author during our book club discussion.

*This is a fun, silly, and great read for fourth graders and beyond.  

*Tomorrow will be a GREAT day when I pull this book out and announce it as our first READ...

No comments:

Post a Comment