Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Friday #69...

Hi!  I’m Micah and I read the book called Squish:  Captain Disaster written by Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm.

I think this book is great because I love soccer.  

My favorite part in the story is when Squish makes "The Bite" because it is a very good plan.    







The character that I liked best was Squish because he is nice and I think he would make a great friends, even though he isn't human.   

I think the author wrote this book because they wanted to make a new series for graphic novels.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is very funny and I know they would like the Squish character and all the other characters in the book.  

Reading to me is awesome because it is fun to read about other people, other worlds, and cool things.  


*Micah is a fourth grade reader in my class.
*He loves to read and will read anything that is presented to him.
*This was the first graphic novel series he read this fall.  
*He would talk it up to the other kids so many of my students ended up reading it.  
*I like that he connected to the book because of personal likes.  



No comments:

Post a Comment