Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, January 16, 2015

Friend Friday #75 (The Shadow Thone)...


Hi!  I am Sam and I read the book called The Shadow Throne written by Jennifer A. Nielsen.



I think this book was really good because it has a lot of suspense and exciting moments.  


My favorite part in the story was the final battle at Farthenwood because that's when they won the war.  




The character that I liked best was Jaron because he is in all the action.  


I think the author wrote this book because 
she wanted to entertain readers with an exciting and suspenseful book.  


I would recommend this book to our friends because our class book club read it and we all liked it so we are pretty sure that other readers will like it just as much.  It is a great adventure story.


Reading to me is fun because it is interesting to me and I enjoy reading.  



*Sam is a reader in one of my three reading classes.

*He was read the first book in this series by his homeroom teacher.

*After his teacher finished, he read the second and third book on his own.  

*He was completely engrossed his both books for several weeks.  It was so fun to watch him read.

*When he finished this final book, he stated it was the best series he has ever read and wanted to know if the author has written other books.  

*I love it when my students find a novel that they really connect to.  





No comments:

Post a Comment