Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wonder Wednesday #79 (Breakfast with Books Book Club)

Wonder Wednesday - Breakfast with Books

*We had our fourth "Breakfast with Books" book club on Friday, February 6th.

*This is always an exciting day for us in room 113.




*Many of my fourth graders read the book The Graham Cracker Plot by Shelley Tougas.

*Lucky for us, Shelley lives only about 45 minutes from our school.  She agreed to join us in person which is always the best case scenario for a book club.

*The book club members brought in breakfast treats, came up with questions and comments for the author and were ready to discuss this awesome book.

*Shelley spent about 45 minutes with us and it was a truly rewarding and fun book club experience.

*Here is a look at the readers and author in action…


















2 comments:

  1. I had a wonderful time. Please tell the kids that their questions were insightful. I appreciated their enthusiasm and humor. They really made me think about my own writing. I'd love to come again next year when my new book is out. Thanks again for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I will take you up on your offer. Can't wait to read your new book...

    ReplyDelete