Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, March 13, 2015

Friend Friday #83 (Sisters)...

Hi!  I am Angelina and I read the book called Sisters written by Raina Telegemeier.


I think this book was great because I liked the story about the sisters and thought it was pretty funny.  


My favorite part in the story was when they showed the part when the two girls were little because I think it's cool when an author does that and goes back in time.  




The character that I liked best was Raina and her sister because it's all about sisters and I have two of my own sisters.  


I think the author wrote this book because
she wanted to share her life to everyone who read this story.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because most of my friends read Smile and I'm pretty sure they would enjoy this story just as much.  


Reading to me is awesome because you can read the words but think of the story in your own mind.  


*Angelina is a fourth grade student in my class.  





No comments:

Post a Comment