Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, March 27, 2015

Friend Friday #85 (The Littles by John Peterson)...

Hi!  I am Vivian and I read the book called The Littles written by John Peterson.


I think this book was mysterious because Tom was dressed as a rat and didn't know if he was going to survive or not.  


My favorite part in the story was when the cat was nice and Tom could ride on its back because I thought it was nice that a cat would do that.  




The character that I liked best was Tom because he was really brave.  


I think the author wrote this book because 
he thought that the book would be interesting to many people.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a mysterious book and I think kids my age like those types of stories.  


Reading to me is relaxing because I could cuddle up and read all the kinds of book I like.  


*Vivian is a fourth grader in one of my three reading classes.  She LOVES to read!  


No comments:

Post a Comment