Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Friend Friday #86 (The Littles Go to School)...

Hi!  I am Grace and I read the book called The Littles Go to School written by John Peterson.


I think this book was interesting because it's a story in a small person's view.  


My favorite part in the story was when they get lost because it's interesting how they get found.




The character that I liked best was Lucy because she asked so many questions.  


I think the author wrote this book because 
it shows a reader how school is at some other schools. 


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is like a mystery which I love.  


Reading to me is relaxing because it calms me down.  


*Grace is a fourth grade reader in one of my reading classes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment