Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, April 17, 2015

Friend Friday #87 (Centerfield Ballhawk)...

Hi!  I am Adam and I read the book called Centerfield Ballhawk written by Matt Christopher.


I think this book was good because it's a story about a boy who plays baseball and I love baseball.  


My favorite part in the story was when he broke a car window because I thought it was pretty funny, even though I probably shouldn't think it was funny.  




The character that I liked best was Jose because he was the main character and I could relate to him.


I think the author wrote this book because 
maybe her son or someone she knows plays baseball and she wanted to write about it so others could enjoy.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is about baseball and I know many of my buddies would like the story.   


Reading to me is pretty cool because you can learn new stuff in nonfiction and can enjoy a story in fiction.  


*Adam is a fourth grade reader in one of my reading classes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment