Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, May 15, 2015

Friend Friday #91 (The Girl with 500 Middle Names)...

Hi!  I am Julie and I read the book called The Girl with 500 Middle Names written by Margaret Peterson Haddix.  


I think this book was ok because there were some interesting parts and some boring parts.  


My favorite part in the story was when she makes a friend because it was a happy part of the story.   




The character that I liked best was Kimberly because she was nice and kind which is a great thing.


I think the author wrote this book because 
she wanted to entertain us with a great story.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it's a good story even though there are some boring parts.  Overall, they will like it!  


Reading to me is awesome because when I read I totally relax and go into other worlds.  


***Julie is a fourth grade reader in my class.  



No comments:

Post a Comment