Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, June 26, 2015

Friend Friday #97 (The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins)...

Hi!  I am Amy and I read the book called A Girl on the Train  written by Paula Hawkins.


I thought this book was great because it leads you in different directions through the whole story.  


My favorite part in the story was the end because it was so unexpected and I didn't see it coming.  I love when endings to books do that for me.  




The character that I liked best was Rachel because he throughout the story you feel sad for her, you cheer for her, and sometimes you don't like her.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted readers to become invested in the story.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it's a great mystery and keeps you guessing.  


Reading to me is a luxury because I love to read, but don't always have a lot of time for it.  


*Amy is a special education teacher in my building.  

*She and I shared several students this past school year.  While we talk about our students, we also discuss the books we are reading.

*This was a title we both read this past school year.  






No comments:

Post a Comment