Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, June 8, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (6/8/15)...



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week… 

*It was a busy week with the end of the school year so I didn't get much reading done.

*My son also graduated from high school so I didn't get much reading done.

*I'm hoping now that summer is here, I will have more time to read.

*But we are moving houses this summer so I'm a little nervous I won't have as much time as I normally do during my summer vacation.

*Well, I'd better log off and get to some of these books below that I've been working on for quite some time...

Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week 


House of Echoes by Brendan Duffy

*My adult novel









The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides

*My adult novel on audio









Greenglass House by Kate Milford

*My middle-grade novel






No comments:

Post a Comment