Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wonder Wednesday #95 (The Love of Reading)...

Wonder Wednesday - The Love of Reading (Part One)


*This is the first of an on-going series I'm going to post each Wednesday.


*I love posting on Wednesdays because it is all about the WONDERS of books, reading, and all that comes with it. 


*Each student filled out a reading survey with six questions to respond to.




*I will post their thoughts here on Wednesdays throughout the summer.


*One of my most favorite things to do as an educator is to get feedback from my students.


*Here is a look at a couple of my students' responses from the survey I gave...


STUDENT #1 - Jennifer

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was okay
because I didn't read that many books that were long and I didn't read that many graphic novels and I love comics.  


Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is amazing, easier, and way more interesting
because I've read a variety of genres and longer books so I have read more books.  


This year I learned that as I reader I can comprehend books better and I understand them more than last year because I am practicing reading more so I understand books more.  

To me reading is exciting
because in our classroom there are so many books to read from and most of them are interesting.  


As a reader I'm most proud of reading different genres and books
because 
in Mission 40,000 we had to read all different kinds of books.  

The best thing about reading is that I can relax
because It's fun reading and everything else that's happening outside of reading is nothing and I just relax so much when I read.  




STUDENT #2 - Akos

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was boring
because it was quiet.  


Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is awesome
because I learned about a lot more reading choices for myself.   


This year I learned that as I reader I am independent 
because I kept on track with the book club books.  


To me reading is fun
because it gives me something to do when I want to be alone.  


As a reader I'm most proud of that I went to every book club 
because 
it is a good accomplishment.  

The best thing about reading is the adventures
because it keeps me reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment