Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 2, 2015

Friend Friday #110 (Grounded The Adventures of Rapunzel)...

Hi!  I am Mia and I read the book called Grounded:  The Adventures Rapunzel written by Megan Morrison.  


I thought this book was very adventurous because she lives in a tower all her life then BAM!  A thief breaks into her tower and is forced to follow him.  


My favorite part in the story was when the witch let's her free because she could have erased her mind but no.  She was kind.  


The character that I liked best was Rapuzel (of course) because she doesn't care about a prince.  She doesn't need a happily ever after.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to hear the story in a different perspective.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it has everything in it.  


Reading to me is calm-like because you fill your mind with new thoughts.  


*Mia is such a great student and fun girl to work with.  

*She came in LOVING to read and was so thrilled to see all the books in my room.

*Mia was reading this book at the beginning of the year and I was not familiar with this title.

*We chatted a bit about the book and I could tell how much she was enjoying the book.  When I asked her if she would "blog" about it, she was really excited.  

*This may have to be a title I add to my classroom collection.  



No comments:

Post a Comment