Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, November 27, 2015

Friend Friday #118 (Wonkenstein: The Creature from My Closet)...

Hi!  I'm Grace and I'm reading the book called Wonkenstein: The Creature From My Closet and written by Obert Skye.  


I think this book is fantastic because there are lots of funny parts in the story and I like reading books that make me laugh.  



My favorite part in the story is where Robert tells about his thumb buddy because it is cool that he collects them.  





The character that I liked best was Robert because he is the main character and was finn to read about.


I think the author wrote this book because he had this funny idea and wanted to share it with kid readers because he knew they would like it.  He also wanted to take two characters and put them together into one character. 


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is super funny and at times can be scary so I'm pretty sure they would enjoy it. 


Reading to me is fantastic and excellent because it takes you to different places.  


**Grace is a 4th grade reader in my class.  
*After book talking this book/series, she was the first to read this book.
*Based on how much she enjoyed the first novel in the series, I'm pretty sure she will continue on to the other books.  




No comments:

Post a Comment