Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Treat Tuesday #115 (Candy Cane Chill)...

 Treat Tuesday - Candy Cane Chill

*So last night my wife and I (empty nesters) this fall, decided we needed a DQ run.

*Her favorite is "Pumpkin Pie" blizzard and I always like to see what the new flavor is for the month.

*I had never tried this "Candy Cane Chill" blizzard, but love both candy canes and Oreo cookies so how could I go wrong.

*This was a complete treat and absolutely delicious.  I loved it and can't wait to go back and have it again before they switch it up with another wonderful DQ blizzard.






Treat Tuesday:  Middle-Grade Novel

*The Secret Hum of a Dasiy by Tracy Holczer









Treat Tuesday:  Adult Novel

*Life and Other Near-Death Experiences by Camille Pagan

No comments:

Post a Comment