Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, December 11, 2015

Friend Friday #120 (Tom Gates Everything's Amazing by L. Pichon)...

Hi!  I am Hanh and we read the book called Tom Gates Everything's Amazing  written by L. Pichon. 


I think this book is great because it was about Tom Gates' life and it was pretty amazing.  



My favorite part in the story is on page 58 when Rooster the Dog got poofy because Tom Gates did too much so Rooster got poofy for the dog show.  





The character that I liked best was Rooster the Dog because the dog is cute and I love what happened at the dog show.  


I think the author wrote this book because they wanted to entertain the reader with a really great and funny story.  


I would recommend this book to our friends because there is a lot happening in the story and makes you keep turning the pages.  


Reading to me is awesome because I get to see what's happening or imagine what's happening.  


*Hanh is one of my avid readers in class.
*She checks out a book every day and comes back the next day with it done and ready for another.
*What I like most is she is willing to read and try anything.  
*She told me she really enjoyed this story and wants to read others in the series.  





No comments:

Post a Comment