Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, January 29, 2016

Friend Friday #125 (Harriet the Invincible by Ursula Vernon)...

Hi!  I am Jordan and I read the book/series called Hamster Princess Harriet the Invincible written by Ursula Vernon.  


I think this book/series is funny because there is a princess that gets a spell and she's a hamster.  


My favorite part in the story is she hates one prince because she likes another prince.  





The character that I liked best was the mom because she is super duper funny.  


I think the author wrote this book because she liked the story of Cinderella and wanted to create a new story that was kind of like the traditional one.   


I would recommend this book to my friends because some of them would love it as much as me especially if they like the Cinderella story.  


Reading to me is fun because it takes you on a journey and you don't even have to leave your house or classroom.  It is awesome.  


*Jordan came in not loving to read.
*She would flit from book to book, but I know she wasn't truly reading it from cover to cover.
*When I brought this new book into the room, she had her hand up first to get the copy.
*Everyday she would tell me how many pages she had read and was so happy.
*She was even more happy when she finished the book.  It was so fun to see!  





No comments:

Post a Comment