Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, February 12, 2016

Friend Friday #127 (Gilda Joyce Psychic Investigator)...

Hi!  I am Jessy and I read the book called Gilda Joyce Psychic Investigator written by Jennifer Allison.


I think this book is awesome because it has so many mysteries and adventures in it.  


My favorite part in the story is when they went through the mysteries tower because it was a really exciting part of the book and I couldn't stop reading.  





The character that I liked best was Gilda because she is very positive and daring.  


I think the authors wrote this book because she wanted to entertain kids with a really great story.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because its a very fun book and I know they would like it just as much as I did.   


Reading to me is the best thing ever because its very exciting to read books that are fun to read.  They take you away to exciting places.   


**Jessy is one of my most avid readers in the classroom.
**She not only reads many books from our class collection and novels I pass her way, but she finds great books all on her own.
**This last week I noticed her absorbed in a story each day of our reading workshop.
**When I talked to her about this story, she lit up and told me all about it.
**I knew I had my "Friend Friday" post!  





2 comments:

  1. It is a new book and series to me. Will have to check it out! Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete