Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, February 19, 2016

Friend Friday #128 (The Graham Cracker Plot by Shelley Tougas)

Hi!  I am AnaLiz and I read the book called The Graham Cracker Plot written by Shelley Tougas.


I think this book is really great because the kids were always doing these really goofy things and I liked that in the story.  They went on a great adventure.    


My favorite part in the story is when Daisy and Graham got to the prison because it was one of the most suspenseful parts of the story.  





The character that I liked best was Daisy because she was interesting, brave, and would do anything to help her dad.  


I think the authors wrote this book because she wanted to entertain the reader and wanted a career as a writer.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it was funny, had lots of adventures, and some mysteries too.  I know lots of kids in my class are reading it for book club.  


Reading to me is LIFE because I love to read, I have a shelf full of books, and I read them all the time.  


*This is the second year that we will be hosting Shelley Tougas, the author of this novel.
*We are excited to have her join our book club and be able to ask her questions about the story.
*AnaLiz is one of my most avid readers and she was the first one to finish the book.
*The plot is amazing, fun, and engages the reader from the start to the very end.


No comments:

Post a Comment