Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, March 18, 2016

Friend Friday #132 (Some Kind of Courage by Dan Gemeinhart)…

Hi!  I am Jessica and I read the book called Some Kind of Courage written by Dan Gemeinhart.


I think this book is really good because it has a lot of details and it was fun to read.  



My favorite part in the story is when he met Cheng because Cheng helped him a lot during their adventure.  




The character that I liked best was Cheng because he's very kind and nice and he's good at handling situations.  


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to tell a wonderful adventure story about a boy and a horse.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because the book is fun, adventurous, good, and has plenty of action.  


Reading to me is awesome because I get to read all of thee wonderful books.   


*Jessica is a girl after my own heart.  She absolutely loves to read.
*She will read everything and anything she can find.  
*This is our current "Breakfast with Books" book club selection.
*We will be skyping with Dan next Friday.  
*This is definitely a 5+ Star book!  

No comments:

Post a Comment