Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, March 25, 2016

Friend Friday #133 (Some Kind of Courage by Dan Gemeinhart)...

Hi!  I am Maria and I read the book called Some Kind of Courage written by Dan Gemeinhart.


I think this book is cool because of what happened during the story.  



My favorite part in the story is when he comes back with his horse and lives with the new family because I think it was a great ending.  




The character that I liked best was Joseph because he is really smart and he knows what to do if you are in trouble.  


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted you to know that even in the most horrible times  you can be courageous.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a great book and many people in my class read it and loved it.  


Reading to me is fun because I love all the different types of stories that I'm able to read.   


*Maria is another avid reader in my class.  
*She mentioned to me that she read this entire book in one evening.  
*This is our current "Breakfast with Books" book club selection.
*We Skyped with Dan about this novel today.  
*This is definitely a 5+ Star book!  


No comments:

Post a Comment