Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, April 1, 2016

Friend Friday #134 (Ellie McDoodle by Ruth McNally Barshaw)...

Hi!  I'm Brooke and I read the book called Ellie Mcdoodle Have Pen Will Travel and Ellie Mcdoodle New Kid in School written by Ruth McNally Barshaw.  


I think these books are funny because of the story line and all the great illustrations.  



My favorite part in the story is when Ellie moves and lives in her attic because it was an unique and crazy place to live.  




The character that I liked best was Ellie because she loves to draw and do art.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wants the readers to enjoy her story and learn about art.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because its very funny, the character loves to draw, and most of the kids in our class enjoy drawing.  


Reading to me is very important because I like to read and it's good for you!
  

*Brooke is a fourth grade reader in my class.

*She and I love browsing for books in my classroom collection.

*Brooke is very open to reading anything.  

*She is currently enjoying this series.  

*I thought she had some GREAT replies to the prompts.  




No comments:

Post a Comment