Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, July 11, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (6/11/16)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week… 



Ms. Bixby's Last Day by John David Anderson

*My Middle-Grade Novel

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars!

My Book Review







The One-In-A-Million Boy
 by Monica Wood

*My Adult Novel

*4 STARS out of 5 Stars!

My Book Review






Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week…    


Gus by Kim Holden

*My Young-Adult Novel









Kids Deserve It by Todd Nesloney and Adam Welcome

*My professional resource book









A Handful of Stars by Cynthia Lord

*My Middle-Grade Novel (Audio)

The Last Fifth Grade of Emerson Elementary by Laura Shovan

*My Middle-Grade Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment